The price of steel slabs and billets for the delivery of FOB Bandar Abbas in the last week of February 2019 experienced a significant growth of 8.3 and 8.1%. With weekly upside and downside changes, the steel billet prices last week at $ 390-400 per tonne and the Iranian steel slabs prices dropped 5.1 percent at $ 360-370 a week earlier this week.
We saw a steady rise in the steel billet prices and the steel slabs prices in the global index of prices in most countries over the past six weeks. During the changes of the last week, the first week of March 2019, you see below.
Steel billet prices in March 2019
- The price of steel billets cfr South East Asia: with a weekly change of + 1% at around $ 480-490 per ton.
- Steel billet price cis: A weekly change of + 0.9% and was released for $ 452.
- Tangshan steel billet price fell by about -0.3 dollars, at 3780 yuan per ton.
- Steel billet price in UAE: The fluctuation is around -2.9% and is offered at a rate of $ 495 per tonne CFR delivery.
- Iran steel slab FOB has dropped by -5.1 percent, at $ 360 to $ 370 per ton in the global index of mining and mineral products.
Price of steel ingot in the Iranian market
Steel billet prices in the Iranian market during the six weeks that the incident dam Brazil’s Vale, were on track to increase. The upward trend in stock prices is still evident. The price of steel bars in the free market, although declining today, experienced a significant upturn in this 6-week period.
Steel billet price in exchange for goods and the free market in articles 9 and 10 March 2019 the dates coincided with the 18th and 19th Persian date Esfand 1397 will be analyzed.
You can contact us to buy and sell this product:
Sales consultant: Ms. Leila NematzadehWays of communication:
Phone number: 02147623014
Phone number: 04133660491
Phone number: 09120169267
WhatsApp Response (Skype): click