There appears to be a slight difference in the use of Bloom and Billet bullion words and terms in market and stock market documents. Ingot, more industrial rebar consumption to modify Bloom. At present, more than 10 rebar production units are able to use both types of ingots and also use 150 ingots. Therefore, for more information about First rate Steel billets Domestic production, visit our site.
What is the difference between steel bars and steel billets?
Meanwhile, in some countries such as China and Ukraine, due to the high steel production and the imbalance in the production and capacity of the ccm machine, flower ingots of 180 and above are produced in some cases according to customer requests, and then in one step Rolling is reduced to 160 billet ingots.
- 1These log ingots have a higher density and are widely used in industrial applications.
- 2- 3sp or st44-2 ingots with a maximum carbon load of 22 are mostly used in the production of angles and studs or in some cases in thin reinforcement sizes.
- 3- Basically, 5sp ingots are mostly used to produce rebar up to 25 sizes Gr60 quality ingots are used to produce 25 and above rebar.
Generally, the country’s steel chain can be divided into four layers as follows:
- 1- First-tier producers related to the mining industry Input: Minerals Output: iron ore, iron pellets, sponge iron and concentrate
- 2 – Ingot producers Input: Level 1 output and scrap Output: Ingot types including billets, blooms and slabs
- 3 – Manufacturers of the final product Input: Level 2 output Output: Finished product ready for distribution, such as long sections, including rebar; Beams and pillars and …
- 4 – End sellers and warehouse owners (blacksmiths) Input:
Level 3 output : Streamline and streamline sales flows by injecting capital and communicating with the customer and consumer market How can I price the sections according to the bullion price? According to the hypothetical model of the steel chain above;
In a healthy and productive relationship; The output price ratio of these four layers must always be the same and constant. If we consider the price of bullion as the basis of pricing in this chain; The price ratios in a certain limit range will be as follows: The ratio of first layer products = x – a Ratio of second layer products = x Third tier product proportions = x + b Ratio of fourth layer products = (x + b) + c Here and as can be seen, the x variable has a special significance and sensitivity as it plays a direct role in all chain equations. Typically, changes in variables a, b, and c can be corrected throughout the year, as long as a specific event or solution does not occur. A maximum of 3% for wholesalers and a maximum of 5% for retailers is defined by tax laws.
As can be understood from the definitions; The changes of each layer will affect the next layer, and if there is a change, first with the coordination and knowledge of the other layer, and the second after the change; Provide ample opportunity for adaptation or so-called adaptation to other layers. Meanwhile, instant changes without worrying about the possibility of repair and adaptation for other layers; It will have devastating and unpredictable effects for the entire chain. These include fueling distrust between the various layers of the chain and capital flight; Damage to some layers; The mixing pointed to stagnation and instability. For more information on types of steel billets visit our site.
Domestic production of First rate Steel billets
Domestic production of First rate Steel billets is done by our collection all over the country and we deliver this product to the customer at an affordable and very competitive price. Therefore, you can refer to our site for more information about steel billets uses.
You can contact us to buy and sell this product:
Sales consultant: Ms. Leila NematzadehWays of communication:
Phone number: 02147623014
Phone number: 04133660491
Phone number: 09120169267
WhatsApp Response (Skype): click