First rate iron pellet Distribution centers

The use of sponge iron in oxygen furnaces acts as a cooling element and replaces waste. Sponge iron does not contain waste elements such as copper, tin and zinc found in scrap iron. Sponge iron is purer than steel scrap and actually has a lower percentage of irritating elements such as in sponge iron. For more information on First rate iron pellet visit our site.

First rate iron pellet Distribution centers

What is iron pellet?

What is iron pellet? Sponge iron, which is used in the casting industry and is very practical, has a wide variety. The variety of this product causes different prices to be announced for sponge iron.

The iron ores currently on the market come in various forms. In addition to the differences between chemical formulations, they also occur in various physical forms such as granules, concentrates, and pellets. These stones will be used to make various metal structures made of cast iron and steel. All of today and previous civilizations have used this metal more than any other type of metal. Significant strength, abundance of primary resources and mines, ease of processing and smelting, and affordability are the main reasons for the use of iron ore.

Its main uses include the construction of bridges, machinery, railways, construction equipment, household appliances and various types of industrial equipment. Various types of iron are also used in the automotive industry and in the manufacture of combat tools and equipment. According to statistics, about 98% of the iron ore mined worldwide is used to produce steel and construct steel structures. Various and dispersed iron ore applications were also reported. Including use in concrete and cement production, drilling mud, coal washing and some pigments.

Its main area of ​​use is ferrous metal production. Most of the iron produced is also used in steel metal fabrication. Steel is also used in the construction of many tools and equipment such as cars, locomotives, ships, construction beams, furniture, paper clips, bicycles and thousands of other small and large devices. This metal is actually the most consumed metal in terms of both consumption and consumption. The main use of this stone is the same 98% for making steel metal and the rest is 2% for other areas specified in the following cases.

printing inks, cosmetics art paints, plastics, fertilizers and industrial coatings. Iron ores are natural raw materials for cast iron production in melting furnaces. Magnetit is used as a floating clay weighing element in the oil industry. For more information on iron ore pellets manufacturers visit our site.

Distributing First rate iron pellet in bulk

Distributing First rate iron pellet in bulk Distributing First rate iron pellet in bulk is offered by our collection all over the country with a suitable price and has a high quality. Therefore, for more information about iron ore pellets for sale, you can visit our website.

You can contact us to buy and sell this product:

Sales consultant: Ms. Leila Nematzadeh

Ways of communication:

phone icon Phone number: 02147623014

phone icon Phone number: 04133660491

phone icon Phone number: 09120169267

whatsApp icon WhatsApp Response (Skype): click

instagram icon Instagram: simurgh_steel_company@

email icon email:

email icon email:

instagram icon Facebook: ironore110@

instagram icon LinkedIn: simurgh-iron-and-steel-company-a68295180@

instagram icon twitter: CoSimurgh@

Contact Us